Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just a couple more days!

Little Miss Sunshine and I will be leaving tomorrow to go meet my Army Guy. He's flying in Friday morning! Woo hoo! We're so excited! We don't know how long everything will take (they haven't been really good at nailing down when things will be), but at least we'll be able to spend time together.

LMS doesn't really understand the concept of time yet, so a couple weeks ago we made a paper countdown chain. I told her that every night we'd take one off, and when there was none left, we'd be leaving to go get daddy. On several different occasions, I caught her trying to take extra links off. If they're all gone, we get to leave sooner, right? So funny to see how her mind works.

Leading music in Primary on Sunday wasn't actually as bad as I was afraid it would be. My arms were a lot less sore and my voice wasn't too bad, though I did get rather hoarse from trying to sing. However, I did get some funky streaks on my right shoulder. It was really weird, and the streaks were painful, too. They were mostly gone by Monday, and today there's just some residual stiffness in my upper arms. I don't think I'll be getting another pneumonia vaccine anytime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment