Wednesday, April 7, 2021

1st Quarter Goals Update

Max: can we run yet??

Miles

I signed up for a reminder for the half marathon I was thinking of doing at the end of May and email came through my inbox a few weeks ago. It's just not happening this year, though. I'm too busy with the course and I'm gearing up to focus on advertising as soon as all the course materials are finished. 

My hip has been a problem since Max chewed on my orthotic at the beginning of the year, though it has improved a lot and I'm just about ready to start running again, much to Max's relief. She really, really wants to do more running. I am still walking and hiking on a regular basis, so I am still logging miles.

Hours outside

I'm doing ok. Spending so much time in front of the computer or at my work table does make it difficult to log hours outside, but I am logging time most days. I haven't completely retreated indoors, though it does feel like it sometimes.

Business progress

I pushed back the start of my course a couple times, but I finally opened it for registration, cart closed on the 30th and the first lesson went live on the 5th (Monday!) After months of slogging through all the behind-the-scenes details, I'm finally making good, visible progress!

Health progress

I'm doing ok. The meds are helping with my overall energy and focus, but I've been eating too many carbs and sugars and I'm back to the tipping point where I have to get back to the low carb end of things. Despite those issues, I'm in a pretty good groove with my sleep, which is definitely worth noting.

No comments:

Post a Comment