Thursday, March 7, 2019

February Mileage

last Saturday's run was cold and overcast.
an hour or so after I returned home the sun peeked out for a bit before retreating behind storm clouds again.

I've finally been doing some actual running. Not much, but more than I have been. This is due to several factors: all my supplements and eating low carb are helping my energy levels so I'm able to be more efficient with my computer time, which leaves me more time and energy to exercise, and I'm sleeping better because of the Frankincense essential oil.

In general, I've been feeling less stressed about all the things I need to do and more upbeat about my ability to get everything done. Amazing what a non-fuzzy brain and not feeling sleepy all the time will do for motivation and mindset. I still have good days and bad days, but overall, I am feeling so much more functional.

February mileage:
1 treadmill workout + 3 hikes +1 outdoor runs + 1 snowshoe walk + 3 bike workouts + 0 kayak outings = 42.40 miles
52 hike challenge: 7 hikes
365 mile challenge:  50.0 bike miles + 18.00 outdoor foot miles + 7.15 indoor foot miles + 0 kayak miles
total miles: 75.15 miles

January mileage:
2 treadmill workouts + 4 hikes + 1 outside walk + 2 bike workouts + 0 kayak outings = 32.75 miles
52 hike challenge: 4 hikes
365 mile challenge:  20.0 bike miles + 8.3 outdoor foot miles + 4.45 indoor foot miles + 0 kayak miles
total miles: 32.75 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment