Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Funny

all the stuff laid out, ready to be attached to me for the sleep study

Mr M and I were talking about a Narcolepsy support group I was thinking of attending.



Him: "So, do you go around the circle, 'Hi, I'm Jen, I have Narcolepsy.'  'Hi Jen.'"

Me: "Well, it's not Narcoleptics Anonymous, so it's probably not quite like that."

They meet at a coffee shop, and while I did try to attend one time, I couldn't find them because they weren't in a circle, introducing themselves. Curse of being introverted: I wasn't going to go up to random groups of people and ask, "Hi, are you the narcolepsy support group?" Yeah, not happening.

(I never showed these pics from when I did my sleep study, so enjoy!)

all those wires were attached to me during the night, and I had a unit that hung around my neck for the daytime portion that all the wires attached to

and if all those wires weren't enough, there were cameras- I think the one on the left was infrared or something
necessary, but a bit creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment