Monday, December 4, 2017

Weekly Mileage


River had fun playing in the leaves at twilight

Ok, so there was no mileage last week to record. I just wasn't feeling well enough. I've been fighting some crud since before Thanksgiving, and instead of feeling better like I thought I'd be, I've been getting worse :(  Since I wasn't feeling well I didn't get a lot accomplished last week, and we didn't even manage our weekly hike.

In fact, I was supposed to run a 5k Saturday, but I just couldn't do it. I felt too crummy, and I knew if I ran the race, I'd end up a lot sicker. This happened with my March 5k, and I did not want a repeat. I was disappointed to skip the race, as it's one I haven't done before, and it looks like a good one. In fact, it's in the same area as this race and this race, both of which I ran this past spring. This race has been on my radar for a couple years, but the timing has never worked out until this year. Or next year, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment