Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Funny

One day, after watching River trip and fall multiple times, Mr M turned and said to me "Looks like he got his clumsiness from you."

Admittedly, I am a klutz, but I'm not the only one.

I responded "No way, my clumsiness didn't start till I was an adult. You're the one who was such a klutz as a child that CPS was called on your parents."

True story. After three trips to the ER in a very short time, they came and watched him trip over nothing and fall on his face. While wearing a cast on a broken arm. After that, they dropped it.

Mr M had to concede my point :)

Though he disputes the details: the above story is what I remember being told, he claims he entered the room and threw himself on the floor, pitching a fit. Not sure how that helps his case....

No comments:

Post a Comment