Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Race Plans

Last night I finally signed up for the two races I plan to run this month. One is a 5k trail run in a week and a half, and the other is a 5k Halloween run at the end of the month.

I know I said I wasn't sure about trail runs after the last one, but it's only a 5k (much more manageable than 15k!) and it's a fundraiser for our local Boy Scouts. So I'm willing to give it a try. If it's too rough, then I won't do it again.

The Halloween run is the same one I've done the last few years (2013, 2012, 2011). Sunshine has done it twice and Mr M has done it once. This year we're all participating- even River. He was strapped to my tummy last year, but this year he'll be riding in the carrier on Daddy's back. I'm currently working on the costumes that we'll wear for the race and our ward activity, and let me just say, they will be epic! Yes, I'm allowing my OCD overachiever side to come out on this, and that's ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment