Tuesday, August 6, 2013

32 Week Pregnancy Photos

My last pictures can be found here.

I'm about 32 weeks along now, so here's some updated photos. These were taken by the Little Miss, so they're a smidge blurry, but better than nothing.


An interesting thing about pregnancy clothing: I don't feel nearly as big in an outfit like this as I do in a tent. A few days ago I wore a loose dress and felt absolutely huge. Mr M even commented that I was looking more pregnant than usual. Anyone else feel the same way?


This past week I've definitely been feeling like I've got the pregnancy waddle kicking in. I'm hoping it's because my hips have been bothering me a bit more lately (I haven't been wearing my support belt as diligently as I should be), but we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment