Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Daily schedules

I've been working on being more productive with my time. I'm not overhauling everything at once, just making small changes that I can handle.

First I started setting my alarm clock early enough so I can pray and read my scriptures before starting the rest of the day.

Next I started exercising again: walking/running and cycling.

Then I added a cleaning schedule. I hate cleaning and avoid it as much as possible, so I decided to schedule a task for each day: bathrooms one day, downstairs floors another day, etc.

When we get back from our visit to family and I've got all my craft and sewing stuff organized in the cabinet I'm almost finished painting, I'll add in some "school time" for LMS.

I'm also working on spending less time on the computer- I tend to waste a lot of time if I'm not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment