Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another goal to add to my list

I've been letting my hair grow for the last couple years and it's longer than it's been in, well, I don't know how many years. In fact, I'm only an inch or so away from a 10 inch ponytail. When I have a 10 inch ponytail I'm going to chop it all off and donate it to Locks of Love.

I've thought about donating to them before, but I always get frustrated with my hair and chop it off long before I get close to the 10 inch mark. I recently realized that I'm actually pretty close now, so I'm going to stick it out and let my hair grow a bit longer.

My goal: Not give in to the frustration of having long hair that I always end up pulling back in a braid because I hate having it in my face. I will let it grow till I have my 10 inch ponytail. Then I'll get a cute short hair cut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment