Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2015 Project Master List

Instead of an end-of-year "best of" post I decided to compile a master list of this year's projects.  I've grouped them by the month I blogged about them, which isn't necessarily the month I worked on and finished them. So, without further ado, here's some of what kept me busy this year:

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

September

October

November

December

And the project we're most excited about:

Looking back at all the things I worked on this year was fun. Sometimes I feel like I don't get anything accomplished outside of the regular day-to-day routine, so it's nice to see that that's not the case.

While I don't plan on being quite so productive this year (no more patios or tree houses are in our future), I do have some projects I'm working on and some that are still in the planning stages.

  • I'm building shelves and a window seat for Sunshine's room that will soon to be shared with Ocean. With Ocean moving in there needs to be better use of the space for storage and organization. 
  • making frames for artwork for the basement guest room
  • finishing some artwork for our bedroom that I started last spring and put on hold while I built the patio and tree house

No comments:

Post a Comment