Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Funny

what I feel like doing when I have phone calls on my to-do list

When Sunshine was a toddler I went to a therapist for a while. The primary issue was the miscarriage I had just suffered, but some other issues came up as well. One of them was how much I hate making phone calls and how it's a real struggle for me to pick up the phone and make a call. We talked about it on multiple occasions, but I wasn't able to resolve that issue to the point where I don't dread phone calls (though she did help a lot with my infertility and miscarriage issues).

I've been thinking a lot lately about my introvertedness and how it affects my decisions and activities. And then this week I came across this blog post titled How an Introvert Makes a Phone Call (via Simple Homeschool). I laughed because it is so, so true. So if you ever wonder why I never got back to you, here's your answer :)

Take a few minutes and read the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment