Thursday, June 2, 2016

May Mileage



the kids and I also went strawberry picking one morning- yum!

In May I exercised more days than in previous months, but not all of it was running. On the running side, I did 7 treadmill walks, 1 hike, and 2 5ks. On the other hand, I also did a kayak race and had 9 or so work days (getting building materials, building the coop, working on the walkway) which were good cross training for me.

My total mileage was a little lower, but with the cross training I feel like I had a more well-rounded month of exercise.

May's mileage:
7 treadmill walks + 1 hike + 2 races (May 5k, evening 5k) = 23.87 miles total

April's mileage:
6 treadmill walks + 1 hike + 1 outdoor run + 3 races (glow 5kApril 5k5k) = 27.17 miles total

March's mileage:
4 treadmill workouts + 3 hikes w/stroller + 4 races (4k5k5k5k obstacle) = 25.7 miles total

February's mileage:
9 treadmill workouts + 2 races (5k + 4.8 mile mud) = 26.15 miles total

January's mileage:
8 treadmill workouts + 1 race (5k) = 16.17 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment