Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Baptism


I've been so busy lately I haven't been posting much. One of the reasons? I was preparing for Little Miss Sunshine's baptism. This past weekend we flew to Colorado so our families could be a part of it, and she was baptized at the same time as her cousin I who is just a couple months older than her.


In future posts I'll share some of the sewing projects I was able to finish in time for the baptism. I'm particularly pleased with how three of them turned out. The fourth, not so much (it's not horrible, but it's not quite what I intended). But three out of four is pretty good, so I'm happy. See if you can guess what the projects were- all of them are being worn in the picture below.

We had a good time visiting with our families and it was nice to have so many of them at the baptism. It's hard to believe she's eight years old already and old enough to be baptized. She's growing up so fast! She loves being a big sister and is a great help with The Little Mister. We're so proud of her for making the decision to be baptized!



While we were taking pictures, we made sure to get a three generation picture of TLM with Mr M and Mr M's father. Don't they all look alike?

Things should be calming down a bit so I plan on catching up on my posting. I still haven't finished my posts from our Boston trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment