Friday, July 13, 2012

Betsy-Tacy



Not too long ago I was in a homeschool book store, looking for next year's books. I didn't find any of them, but I did find Betsy-Tacy and Tib, and Betsy and Tacy go over the Big Hill. I remembered hearing them mentioned in "You've Got Mail", so I bought them. A buck a piece, I think?

I started reading Betsy-Tacy and Tib to LMS (we finished the Little House books), then realized it was actually the second book in the series. So I requested the first one (Betsy-Tacy) from the library and started over. We're now on the third book (Betsy and Tacy go over the Big Hill) and we're enjoying them.

LMS likes to pretend that she's playing with the girls as I read about their adventures. She even reminds me to add her name to theirs: Betsy, Tacy and Tib and LMS walked to school. Too cute :)

Have you read the Betsy-Tacy books?

No comments:

Post a Comment