Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Funny

LMS asleep in the car after an evening of culture via the local high school's production of
"The Sound of Music"

The other night Mr M and I were getting settled in bed, talking about things that had happened that day. I recounted the conversation about pretending to sleep that LMS and I had when I put her to bed.

I started by making noises like this: {little snort} shooo, {little snort} shooo, {little snort} shooo.
She corrected me and said it went like this: {little snort} me me me me, {little snort} me me me me.

I asked why, and she said it was because she's a kitten, and kittens make different snoring noises.

As I was doing the snoring noises for Mr M, we heard LMS making her kitty snoring noises in her room down the hall, which startled us, since we'd checked on her not long before and she'd been asleep.

Apparently not.

Good thing we weren't doing anything besides talking....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment