Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter photos

Since General Conference was on Easter, LMS didn't get to wear her Easter dress till this Sunday. After church, she and I did an improptu photo shoot on our front porch. She came up with most of the poses herself. I'm trying to improve my photos, and I like how these turned out, but the lighting still isn't quite right. I didn't photoshop these- these are exactly how they came out. Which one's your favorite?

1. I like this with the bench in the background. The expression isn't quite right, though.
2. I like this one better.
3. I really like her expression on this one.
4. This is totally her- I had nothing to do with this pose! I have no idea where she got it from.
5. I did ask for a Cinderella pose- this is the result.
6. Up close, showing her crooked teeth (the result of a fall when she was 18 months old).
7. Another up close shot, her pose again.
8. I asked her to look to the side, and got this one.
9. And no photo shoot is complete without a shot of Lambie.
Is the lighting and quality good enough to enlarge one of these to frame and hang on the wall and look good?

1 comment:

  1. Her dress is cute. Did you make it? I say as far as the lighting goes, you should print it if you think it's good. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Oh and I love your cute blue bench.

    ReplyDelete