Monday, November 11, 2013

Baby Pics

When I posted The Little Mister's one month photos last week
I said I'd post some more photos of him, so here you go :)

Snuggling a few minutes after TLM was born. I'm not actually sleeping- I just closed my eyes because I thought it'd look better, not realizing it made me look like I was sleeping.

A few hours later, my mom brought LMS to see her new baby brother. Can you tell she's happy?   :)

Mr M, TLM, and me a few hours after TLM was born

Mr M, TLM, me, and LMS

Me and The Little Mister, snuggling while we wait to be discharged

For comparison, I scanned in some photos from when Little Miss Sunshine was born seven and a half years ago.

Mr M, LMS, and me not long after she was born

LMS making sure no one took away her pacifier, the day we took her home

snuggling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment