Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Few More Photos From Our Road Trip This Summer

While we were on our road trip, Mr M spent a couple weeks doing drill. So LMS and I had fun shopping, sight seeing, and visiting with friends and cousins.

We drove around Provo and took pictures of the apartments I lived in before Mr M and I got married and the apartments we lived in after we got married. Then we visited BYU campus. Wow, has it changed a lot!

We got to spend some time with my sister and her kids. While there, LMS got to go swimming with her cousins. For some reason, LMS decided to jump off the diving board while wearing all her snorkel gear. Whatever floats her boat :)

And we got to go to the Pioneer Day parade with them. This was LMS' first time going to a Pioneer Day parade since she's never lived in Utah or any of the other places that actually celebrate Pioneer Day.

LMS with Cousins N and A

We also got to hang out with my friend K, who I've known for forever (I think I was 13 and she was 12?). LMS and her son had a lot of fun playing together while we caught up.

When I told LMS it was time to go, they climbed up the jungle gym and hugged each other in hopes I wouldn't make her go. Sadly, it didn't work out for them- we still had to leave :)

We had lots of fun on our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment