Friday, November 15, 2013

Baby Blessing

look at that adorably chubby face!

Last weekend we had The Little Mister blessed (similar to a christening).
 Some of our family came to visit and be a part of this event.

The Little Mister in his blessing outfit

I bought the button-down onesie from Crazy8 (I removed the bow tie that came with it) and the stinkin' cute tiny tie at Seagull Book and I made the pants. For some reason it's impossible to find white pants for infant boys in October. I can't imagine why….

After church we took some photos, and early on the little guy decided he'd had enough. 
no more! aren't we done yet?

LMS, TLM, and me

the four of us with Mr M's parents, grandmother, and great aunt

the four of us with my sister

I scanned in a couple photos from when LMS was blessed. My mom made her blessing dress- she even did the smocking on it. Unfortunately, a smocked dress just wouldn't look right on a little boy :) I thought his outfit turned out nice, though.
LMS loved her pacifier from the beginning. TLM only likes his occasionally. I'm hoping that'll make it easier to take it away when the time comes.

we look so young :)

And here's a side-by-side comparison of the two. At this point we're thinking LMS takes more after my side and TLM takes more after Mr M's side. It'll be interesting to see if that holds true as TLM gets older. 
They're the same age in these photos, but TLM is definitely chubbier than LMS was.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again. He is such a cutie. I'm sure you are just enjoying it all!!!

    ReplyDelete