Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday Funny

it took some awkward gymnastics...

The baby gates in our house are arranged in such a way that the library and stairs can be blocked off from the kitchen and living room. This means that if we're in the library the stairs are wide open.

but he made it over the trunk

The other day I was reading in the library and Ocean was playing near me. After a bit he decided to start exploring, which meant he made a beeline for the stairs. I put a trunk in front of the stairs and it kept him away from them.

and on the stairs

The next day I was again reading in the library with Ocean near by. I moved the trunk in front of the stairs again, but it didn't take him long to figure out how to conquer it. Definitely takes after his daddy :)

where he achieved his goal of climbing the stairs 

No comments:

Post a Comment