Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Funny

Ninja-wizard-fairy LMS, hunting down Voldemort (the purple thing is her wand)

LMS's word of the week: Apparently

after leaving a friend's house, where she was playing with their young sons:
Guess what, mommy! They had a Lightning McQueen car in their basement!
Apparently they like Lightning McQueen.

after finding a toy she'd left in the car:
Apparently I left Nanny's jacket in here.

Apparently we use that word a lot :)
I've since heard both of us using it, so it's no wonder she's picked it up.

2 comments:

  1. Our word around here is "actually." Who knew I said it so often?! :) It's funny the things kids pick up on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great! I was ALSO going to comment that my 3 year old uses the word actually and I think it is soooo funny!

    ReplyDelete