Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I finally got around to updating my blog template and header, which I hadn't touched for almost a year. I kind of got on a roll and added pages and moved things around to fit within those pages. I then moved some posts over from my other blog, which I'm shutting down. It was just too much of a hassle to keep two up and running, so I'm consolidating. It's still a work in progress, so things will continue to change for the next little while, but already I'm loving the new look!

Below are links to the projects I moved over from the other blog. I've shown a picture or two of most of them here in the past, but now the whole post has been moved over here.

I was going to include a thumbnail with each link, but I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. Once I do I'll update this post with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment