Saturday, March 28, 2009

It finally snowed!

We finally got a decent snowstorm yesterday and it didn't melt today! There was enough snow that I broke out my snowshoes and gave them a whirl. They worked pretty good, but the snow was all powder, so it wasn't the best conditions. Didn't bother getting out my cross country skis because of the powder. Maybe if the snow melts a little and re-freezes it will work better.

Little Miss Sunshine really, really wanted to build a snowman, so we built a tall cone of snow (all that the snow could handle) and called it a snowman. She thought it was great.

I got my exercise shoveling the front walk. It's been years since I shoveled snow. I worked up a bit of a sweat, but my back has some sore muscles now.

In the meantime, we've been searching for job openings, filling out applications, and so on. Lots of fun, and hopefully we'll see results soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment