Friday, February 2, 2018

January Mileage


The flu put a serious crimp in my mileage in January. I went a solid two weeks without logging any miles because I felt so awful. I'm feeling better, but it will take time to build my strength and endurance back up. Being sick really wiped me out.

I did end the month on a high note, though. On the 31st we logged .58 miles walking around the property and tapping our maples and black walnuts. It wasn't much, but after two weeks of not being able to do anything it felt good. Now to see how much sap we collect- I really should have tapped the trees right when I got sick, and I missed some good sap weather while I was sick in bed.

I'm not on track with hikes and total mileage, but since it's the beginning of the year, I've got time to catch up. Now if I can just get healthy and stay healthy.

January's mileage: 
2 treadmill workouts + 0 hikes + 4 outside run/walk + 1 race + 3 bike workouts = 47.61 miles
52 hike challenge: 0 hikes
365 mile challenge: 25.0 bike miles + 22.61 foot miles

No comments:

Post a Comment