Friday, October 11, 2013

Some Cute Pictures

I mentioned a week and a half ago that I was working on finishing up small projects, including writing and scheduling blog posts. Well, I didn't quite get around to actually finishing and scheduling the blog posts. I do have a number that are partially written, but none that are ready to publish just yet.

But that's what happens sometimes.

And in the meantime, this happened:

he looks so solemn

a hint of a smile- not real, I know, but still cute :)

and look, he's got hair! LMS was a bald baby- not a hair in sight
we're loving all the dark hair and hope it sticks around

such a sweetie!

The Little Mister is a bit turned around and spends more time sleeping during the day than at night, so I definitely have some sleep deprivation going on. Despite that, we're all enamored with him and LMS is so happy to finally officially  be a big sister.

We're also loving all the baby snuggle time. I'd forgotten how nice it is to snuggle a tiny sleeping baby on my chest {sigh of contentment}

I may be mostly absent for awhile, but as I finish the half-written posts, I'll get them up. Once we're settled into a new routine and I have the time and energy I'll get going again on my projects.  I have door hinges and handles to install and some painting and staining to do. And there's always new projects to start....  :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've been checking your blog obsessively for news/pictures of the new addition. Welcome to the Little Mister :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I've been checking and checking and checking here for pictures! He looks like LMS...adorable! Can't wait to hear more about him!

    ReplyDelete