Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter pics

 Did you have a hard time finding cute Easter dresses this year? Sam's or Target usually come through for me with cute dresses, but not this year. I found this one at TJMaxx. I love the styling- slightly vintage, yet still up-to-date. It's got a crinoline ruffle under the skirt that gives it nice fullness :)

I took these photos before church. LMS insisted on accessorizing with her blue bead necklace.


 The front of the dress is flat, but it's got cute paperbag pleats at the waist in the back, which gives fullness for twirling, which is an essential activity for little girls :)
And look how long her hair is getting! We'll be cutting it soon for Locks of Love.


I took lots of pictures, and this one was my favorite. Too bad it's out of focus :(

We were busy doing yardwork Saturday, so we did our egg hunt Sunday after church. 


We planned on mowing the lawn Saturday, but ran out of time, which worked out well for hiding the eggs. Mr M and I had to help LMS find the last few eggs because they were hiding in the grass so well.

After I uploaded these pics, I realized we didn't do a family pic of the three of us. We'll have to do that soon.
Did you have a good Easter?

2 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! Cute little girl, who's not so little anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always impressed at the cute pics of little kids in their Sunday best doing an egg hunt. We're lucky if we can get dressed and out the door in time for church - forget a picture or an egg hunt. Those are done in PJ's. Her dress is cute. I have a hard time finding good ones as well, but this year Costco was awesome (meaning Gabby got 2 dresses for this year and 2 a size up for next). I couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete