Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Funny

Meet Little Miss Sunshine's friend, Nanny.


This is waaaaay late, but I found these pictures and just had to share them :)

Our stockings hanging above the fireplace: Mr M, myself, LMS, and one for my sister who spent Christmas with us. Do you see the little red one hanging next to LMS's stocking? She decided that Nanny needed a stocking too, and it needed to hang with everyone else's (I'd originally hung it off to the side).

Nanny on Christmas morning with her stocking. I put the candy in and LMS put the penny in.
Nanny is also wearing a sweatshirt that was originally on another stuffed animal.
Apparently Nanny got cold :)

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVED this! We also have several animals/dolls that become part of the family. There are ups and downs with how "real" they are and how much they have to do with us, but I just love to see how loving the kids can be. Now to carry the thoughtfulness over even more to the siblings...

    ReplyDelete