Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Help please!


Does anyone have cute ideas of things to do for Easter?

We can't do the hard boiled eggs, jelly beans, marshmallow peeps, and chocolate eggs and bunnies thing anymore, and I'm at a loss as to what to do this year.

What do you put in an Easter basket when you can't eat eggs, milk, or refined sugar/corn syrup?
(and we don't need any more stuffed animals)

I'm totally open to cute craft ideas or anything else you can come up with. Whether it's something you've seen online, or something you came up with yourself, I'd love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm avoiding a lot of the sugary things this year, too. Too bad, too, because Easter candy is my favorite! I'm going to get OP some little treasures from the dollar store or distribution as well as little cards that have different activities we can do at some point to hide in the plastic eggs and I'll probably make him a toy or something. He's more interested in finding things than what the things actually are, so I think it'll be pretty fun? I hope!

    ReplyDelete