Monday, November 1, 2010

Backyard photo shoot

Saturday before we went to the mall for trick or treating, LMS and I headed out to the backyard for a quick photo shoot. We were trick or treating when I finally realized we'd forgotten to put on the black necklace. Oh well.

inspecting the flora and fauna

twirly

twirly
  
love the smile

the dimple!
Saturday she was looking at her face in the mirror, and she said "Mom, I have a hole in my face!"
"Nope, it's just a dimple."
"Oh."

cute kiddo

chasing leaves
(time to rake again, ugh)

trying to catch leaves

still trying

more chasing

waiting

success at last!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Good job on the costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That costume turned out almost as cute as LMS herself! You are amazing. I sew my kids costumes, but I have to follow the pattern and I can't do any creativity.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete