Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday Funny


Jeremy got a watermelon a couple days before the Fourth of July for us to eat on the 4th. Ocean really, really wanted to eat that watermelon right away. He kept bringing me a butter knife throughout the next two days so I could cut it so we could eat it. He even woke me up early on the 4th by coming in with a butter knife and announcing it was time to cut the watermelon!

One time he tried convincing us we needed to cut it now because he was starving and only watermelon would keep him alive. Ummm, watermelon will help if you're thirsty, but it won't help if you're actually starving.

I had him pose with the butter knife and the watermelon before I cut it and he actually managed to get that knife in! (look at that triumphant smile!)


He finally got some that evening (we didn't use a butter knife to cut it, though) and he was a happy little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment