Monday, May 28, 2018

Weekly Mileage #62


Monday I had a mild sore throat, just like the week before. Not sure what's up with the Monday sore throats... Despite that, I hopped on my bike and got 10 miles in.

Tuesday we woke up super early and took the RV to the dealership so they could replace the water heater. We got home just in time to take a breath and then get back in the car and go to Sunshine's piano lesson. From there we went out to a playscape with our homeschool group.


We visited the playscape last summer and had fun, so we were happy to return. We've gotten so much rain lately that all the rivers are running high, and even the little stream at the playscape was too high, so we couldn't play in it, unfortunately. Despite the lack of water play, we still had fun. The last hour it rained super hard, but the kids were able to play inside, so while we missed the hike we were supposed to go on, it wasn't a complete loss. Last time we went to the playscape it rained also. Gotta love our timing.

the kiddos got to meet the resident snake

Tuesday night my throat really started hurting and Wednesday I woke up feeling awful. Not sure what crud I caught, but I spent the rest of the week feeling crummy. At least none of the kids were sick too (which means I have no one to blame for this round, so I'm not sure where I picked it up).

Saturday we went back to the dealership and picked up the <now fixed> RV. We also tried to track down some new house batteries for the RV, but received conflicting information that sent us in a couple different directions without us actually getting new batteries. We'll take care of that this week before our next renters come Friday morning.

in the rainstorm

I'm finally feeling better today, but needless to say, I didn't manage to get much done this past week. I wouldn't be too worried, except I've got a 5k this Saturday that I am not ready for. It's a race I've run before and I know it's challenging, so we'll see how it goes. I won't be getting a PR, that's for sure.

Weekly Mileage
Monday- 10.00 miles on the bike
    total- 10.00 miles

5 hikes towards #52hikechallenge
68.64 foot miles towards #365milechallenge
110.00 bike miles towards #365milechallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment