Monday, April 23, 2018

Weekly Mileage #57

now that it's a bit warmer, our neighbor got bees, and I helped her check them on Saturday

Last time I mentioned that the boys had both been sick and thrown up, and unfortunately, it didn't end there. Early Tuesday morning Sunshine was running for the bathroom, and Wednesday found Mr M and I running to the bathroom as well. Mr M and I weren't throwing up, but it was still unpleasant. Thankfully, the symptoms only lasted about 24 hours, and then it was on to recovery (repopulating the good bacteria in our guts and sleeping). So that was lots of fun.

Monday I rode my bike, but it wasn't until Saturday that I felt well enough to get back on and get my mileage to a nice round number (my OCD was strong last week). I even felt well enough to finally spend some time on the treadmill, and even managed to run for 3/4 of a mile. My plantar fasciitis wasn't happy about the running (I've been neglecting my stretches, so it acted up again), and I wasn't able to do more, but it's the first running I've been able to do in awhile, so I'm not complaining.


We had a reservation come in for this week for our RV, so I've been trying to get everything ready for that. We have other reservations booked, but this is the first one to actually go out. At this point, I'm trying to finish up the "how to use our RV without breaking anything" book (currently 66 pages long) so renters will have something to reference when setting things up, taking things down, or just have questions about how to use something. Editing the pictures and making sure everything is clearly explained is taking longer than I'd hoped.

Weekly Mileage
Monday- 6.50 miles on the bike
Saturday-  3.50 miles on the bike
Saturday- 3.00 miles on the treadmill
    total- 13.00 miles

4 hikes towards #52hikechallenge
56.91 foot miles towards #365milechallenge
85.00 bike miles towards #365milechallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment