Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trampoline


We finally got a trampoline for LMS. My parents and Mr M's parents have trampolines that LMS has used, but since moving out here she hasn't had much opportunity to jump on one. The one we bought has a safety net all around (very nice!) which makes all of us feel more at ease about LMS jumping on it.

We may eventually dig a hole for the trampoline to set in, but that would be a lot of digging, with lots of rocks and tree roots bound to interfere, so I'm not sure if that will actually happen.



LMS loves jumping on the trampoline.


She even convinced Opa (my dad) to jump on it when he was out here recently for a short visit.

 


None of my pics are that great, since even on sports mode it's hard for my little point-and-shoot to take good action shots. Still not sure I can justify the money for an SLR camera though.

Our backyard is slowly evolving into a "fun" backyard :)

 
Do your kids like trampolines?

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Our backyard is nowhere near as fun! I'm pretty anti-trampoline since my brother Joseph's leg snapped in half when Geryk landed on him--it was horrifying! I love when dads get on the trampoline and "jump" with the kids. And you can totally justify the expense of an SLR--I felt sick about how much money I spent when I bought mine, but 1-1/2 years later I've never regretted it for a day. I'm still nowhere near where I want to be with it, but I love the pictures I'm able to capture and the things I'm always learning about photography. Just my .02 about it. :)

    ReplyDelete