Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter

Easter Sunday was beautiful. We hid eggs in the grass, then let LMS find them. Remember this post? Mr. M's mom sent LMS a box with an Easter basket full of Easter eggs and fun stuff for LMS. (Thanks!)
And the timing worked out well since having my sisters in town distracted me from my Easter prep and I didn't do much beforehand.

Love the hand holding the skirt up :)

Cool shot. Blurry, but cool.

Happy LMS

The non-edible Easter egg fun included rings, necklaces, stick on earrings, hairclips, some quarters, and even a dollar bill! I did give her a couple Cadbury mini eggs, but that won't be happening again. I keep holding out hope that we'll be able to eat stuff again, but chocolate is not on the list yet. The (week long) side effects are just not worth the fleeting enjoyment. LMS was definitely happy with her Easter egg haul and has had lots of fun making sure she's properly accessorized :)

No comments:

Post a Comment