Monday, May 3, 2010

I've rediscovered my allergies

There is nasty green pollen everywhere, and my body is not appreciating it at all. All my allergies are acting up, and LMS has been rubbing her eyes a lot. I haven't had allergy problems since I moved out west 15 years ago to go to school. I've been in the west ever since, and it's a lot drier out there.

Last week I broke down and bought some Zyrtec for LMS and I and dosed us both up. It seems to be helping our allergy symptoms but it's also knocking us both out.

I may need to go to the doctor though, to see if there isn't something we can do about the rashy allergic reaction I've been having. Staying cooped up inside is just not possible, but anytime I do anything outside my eyes itch and water and my skin itches and if I'm really unlucky I get nasty weepy sores.

The Zyrtec is helping with the itching, but the true test will come the next time I mow the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment