Friday, March 12, 2010

We're all packed and loaded!

We picked up the U-Haul, loaded it, drove into the city, unloaded the U-Haul into the ReloCubes, and returned the U-Haul. Whew!

It took less time than I was afraid it would (thanks to those that helped!), and it almost all fit. I wasn't sure how much space it would all take, and in the end, some of LMS's plastic toys for outside didn't fit. We'll store them at my parents' house till the fall when we come out for a visit when I run the marathon. So, I'm a little disappointed about everything not fitting, but it won't be too difficult to fix in the end. At least all the boxes fit.

Our next big thing (other than my flute solo on Sunday) is the train ride that we'll start Monday night. We're almost there!

I've got a few posts written and scheduled, but I don't think I'll be doing much posting till the end of the month, when my computer has been unpacked.

Now I'm off to go soak in a nice, hot bath tub- I'm sooo sore and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment