Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekly mileage report, week 6

Monday- intended to walk, even though it was cold and snowing, but decided not to- good thing since the guy picking up the storage container didn't call before coming- just showed up- and I may or may not have been home by then if I'd gone for a walk
Tuesday- on the train
Wednesday- on the train
Thursday- walked about 2 miles
Friday- walked a little with LMS (don't have our jogger right now, so things are more difficult right now)
Saturday- walked all over Monticello (Thomas Jefferson's house), but I didn't have my pedometer on, so I don't know how far we went

Total miles week 6: 3+
Total miles week 5: 10
Total miles week 4: 12
Total miles week 3: 9
Total miles week 2: 6
Total miles week 1: 3
cool old truck on one or our routes (before we moved)

No comments:

Post a Comment