Friday, January 17, 2014

Baby Legs for Boys


I made a bunch of baby legs for the Little Miss when she was younger, but unfortunately they're all pink, purple, flowers, or sparkles. Not the best choices for a little boy. 

In my search for more "masculine", or at least not-too-girly, knee high socks, I only found a few options. I found gray, brown, black and white stripes, gray with navy polka dots, and black at Target for $2-3 a pair. I couldn't find knee high socks for guys, so had to make due with the least-girly women's knee highs. Target has a lot of cute knee highs, but not very many that are suitable for little boys.

I used the same method I found here, that I used when I made LMS' baby legs. They come together pretty quickly, especially now that I have a Serger. When I made LMS', I had to zig-zag the seams, which took longer.

They're a bit long, but he'll grow into them in no time.

Since it's winter, they help keep his chubby legs warm in between the many diaper changes and the potty visits. Saves me a few dozen snapping-unsnapping of outfits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment