Thursday, January 9, 2014

3 Months Old




He's still a very solemn baby, but his smiles are becoming more frequent and he keeps trying to laugh. He hasn't quite managed it, but it's funny to hear him try. I still have a hard time catching the smiles on camera. He sees the camera come out and decides he's done smiling. I put it away, and he's all smiles again.
my current favorite pic of the little guy

The Little Mister still really wants his thumb, even if it's covered in fabric (a sock, a blanket, a sleeve). He'll pull out the pacifier and put in his thumb, though I've also caught him on several occasions with both thumb and pacifier in his mouth. I think he knows what he's doing- he'll smile at me as he puts his thumb in his mouth :) That spark of mischievousness has me a little concerned for when he gets older. I've heard the stories about the things Mr M and his brother did when they were younger :)

He seems to want his thumb the most when he's tired or hungry, so I'm working on following his cues, though it's not always convenient. He invariably gets the most insistent when I'm making dinner.

TLM has discovered his tongue and is always sticking it out now. Sometimes it's cute, but sometimes not so much. I've got another post planned with some pictures to illustrate the point.

TLM has very expressive eyebrows. He raises them, furrows them, etc. The furrowed brow that he frequently has makes him look like he's trying to figure out what's going on. My brother's oldest son could raise one eyebrow as an infant, but we haven't seen TLM do that yet.
Outside on a pretty nice day while I raked leaves. He was less than impressed and wanted to go back inside immediately.

"What's going on here?" Confusion Christmas morning.

He rarely sneezes just once: it's almost always 4-5 times in a row.

Remember how I mentioned his hair? Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment