Monday, June 4, 2012

Spring soccer

Since I ended up being the head coach and Mr M was only able to attend one practice and one game, we don't have many pics of LMS playing soccer this season. We did get a few though.

 playing with her braids while she waits for the ball to come to her end


As stressful as it was (I felt like I had to always be there, sine it was hit or miss if the assistant coaches were able to be there, which is how I ended up as the head coach in the first place), it was good to see the kids making progress in understanding the game and actually playing positions. Their days of flocking after the ball, while cute, are about over.


At the end of season pizza party, LMS ate raisins and applesauce while everyone else ate pizza. I felt bad for her, but she didn't seem upset, which was good.


LMS with her trophy

The kids learned a lot and I'm excited to see the progress they make in the fall- as I watch from the sidelines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment