Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Last day of ski class

 The little miss messing around before the start of class.

LMS had her last ski class last week. Since it rained the week before I hadn't used my lift ticket and equipment rental, and they said I could bring someone to use it the next week. So Mr M took the day off of work and accompanied LMS and I up the mountain. It was a gorgeous day and it had snowed two days before, so there was some snow on the ground still. It wasn't great snow, but it was definitely better than nothing.

 Mr M concentrating on keeping the tips of his skis together :) It was only his second time skiing, and the last time was 10 years ago.

The three of us on the chairlift after LMS' class was over. We took her all the way down the hill several times so we could all ride the high speed chair lift. LMS loved it!

LMS had lots of fun and is looking forward to repeating this ski class next year. So am I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment