Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nightstand for Little Miss Sunshine

I finally got LMS's nightstand built- almost a year after we moved into the house.

I followed this plan from Ana White. Love her site! The only change I made to the plan was to add 6 inches to the legs so it would be tall enough for LMS's bed. If she ever gets a shorter bed we just have to chop off the bottom parts of the legs and it's still completely useable.

I thought I took pics while I was building it, but I can't find them, so you only get pics of the finished product.

I found cute knobs at Hobby Lobby and painted the whole thing with white chalk paint (so easy to use and great coverage!).

All set up in her room. I think it makes the room look more finished and put together.

LMS is excited to have a nightstand to pile all her "important" stuff on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment