Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April Mileage

River with Mr M's brother when we were in Colorado for the wedding a few weeks ago.
Probably one of the best pictures I've taken yet.

In April I exercised for 11 days, which makes it the third month in a row that I've exercised 11 days. I'm finally over all the crud, but missing a week while we traveled to and from my brother's wedding hurt my training stats. Rain also derailed a couple of hikes. It is spring, after all.

Despite having the same number of workouts, my mileage increased slightly over March's, which I'm pleased with.

I've got my fingers crossed for May: no road trips, no crud, no rain on Thursdays (our hike day). I have 3 races planned for May, but they're not till the second half of the month. Between now and then I want to really work on getting consistent workouts in. I haven't had a schedule of set days for workouts, so I want to change that, but I think it'll also mean getting up earlier in the mornings. That would mean I'd need to get to bed at a decent time, though. So I've got several habits I need to work on improving this month.

April's mileage:
6 treadmill walks + 1 hike + 1 outdoor run + 3 races (glow 5k, April 5k, 5k) = 27.17 miles total

March's mileage:
4 treadmill workouts + 3 hikes w/stroller + 4 races (4k5k5k5k obstacle) = 25.7 miles total

February's mileage:
9 treadmill workouts + 2 races (5k + 4.8 mile mud) = 26.15 miles total

January's mileage:
8 treadmill workouts + 1 race (5k) = 16.17 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment