Friday, January 16, 2015

My week

I haven't felt like writing this week and this morning I finally figured out why.

pregnancy + training for a half marathon + insomnia + ongoing food issues = a tired, fuzzy-headed, non-motivated mommy

I've been trying to catch up on my sleep, but keep getting hit by insomnia, which does not improve matters at all.

The nausea is gone, but my appetite still isn't great, so I've been resorting to making quick and easy foods that have corn and potatoes in them for the kiddos. Unfortunately, I'm not reacting very well to all those starches, hence the fuzzy head. Plus, the corn makes me bloated :( Not a good look, trust me.

Despite all that, I did manage to finally make some progress on a couple projects. I'm not quite finished with them, though one just needs a few finishing touches and I should be able to finish it tomorrow. The other two may also get finished, though probably not since I also have some Pinewood Derby trophies to make tomorrow. And that will all have to wait until after I do my 6-mile long run for the week.

In the meantime, here's a couple sneak peaks of what I've been working on. Can you see the progress I've made?

More pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment