Monday, August 8, 2011

Basket for LMS' bike

We gave Little Miss Sunshine a balance bike for her birthday in May. We don't have sidewalks or paving for her to learn to ride on and we thought the walking bike might give her more confidence on the uneven terrain of our yard.

We went with a Hobby Bike, which can be converted to a pedal bike when she's ready (pedals and chain were included).

Being the OCD person that I am, I decided she just *had* to have a basket for her bike :)

I used this tutorial, but used knit fabric for the lining because that's what I had on hand (I wouldn't recommend using knit, but I also really dislike sewing knits).
 
Her dolly fits in nicely. Though usually it's her lambie going for a ride...

Posing on her bike.
Disclaimer: She wasn't actually riding her bike- hence no helmet.
I always make sure she wears her helmet when she's riding her bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment