Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Funny

While we were visiting family we went to the store to buy some last minute gifts. Mr M was talking to his brother about gift ideas for someone, then he turned to me and asked, "By the way, what did I get you for Christmas?"

We learned some time ago that it's easier if I buy the presents we give, and that includes my gift. Not that he's purposely slacking off in that department, but he is a clueless male sometimes and this is one of them. That and there have been many occasions when he's been gone (training, deployment, etc) during the time leading up to Christmas and has been unable to do any shopping. Since I wanted a present, I started buying my own. He likes not having to worry about it and I like getting exactly what I wanted :)


And this is what he got me:


He got an awesome deal on Cyber Monday!  :)

Now I've just got to figure out how to use it.

1 comment:

  1. That's why Jared and I use the amazon wishlist. It allows you to see what the other person wants and still surprise them by what you choose off of the list. And of course there's usually something that wasn't on the list.

    ReplyDelete