Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm still alive

Hmmm, so it's been a month since I last posted.

So what have I been doing with my time? Let's see...

1. Finished Christmas presents for nieces and nephews
2. Finished LMS's toy cubby and my desk
3. Packed for a cross-country trip to visit family
4. Decided not to buy a truck as planned, meaning we had to fly back home at the end of our trip
5. Flew across the country to visit family (much quicker than driving)
6. Hung out with my hubby and daughter
7. Went elk hunting for the first time
8. Celebrated Christmas with our families
9. Managed to maintain our gluten, corn, oats, dairy, egg, and soy free diet (after much planning on my part)
10. Flew back home, but a missed connection made me question the decision to fly rather than drive
11. LMS and I caught colds almost immediately and we've spent the past week trying to recover
12. Started an elimination diet to determine once and for all what is bothering LMS and myself (progress already- she's finally had a solid bowel movement for the first time in 2 1/2 months- sorry for the possible TMI)
13. Unpacked the boxes of presents and cold weather gear that we had to ship home since we flew back instead of driving, and LMS had lots of fun playing with her new toys
14. Decided it was time to stop neglecting my blog
we also did a new family photo

1 comment: