Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas is coming!

This morning we ran some errands, looking for Christmas things for my Army Guy. It's so funny- usually I hate seeing Christmas stuff out this early, but this year I don't mind. I need to get everything ready before we leave for Hawaii, so my mom can send it off while we're gone. If I send it off before we leave, the package will be sitting around who knows where, doing who knows what, for who knows long. If I wait till we get back, it won't get to him before Christmas. I got the last of his presents, and most of his stocking stuff, though I couldn't find any candy canes. Luckily there's still a bit more time, so I should be able to get some. I also got some decorations for a small Christmas tree that we've had sitting around for awhile. My Army Guy got it from his family while he was on his mission, and never got rid of it. I pulled it out, and it was looking pretty sad, so I added some lights, garland, and ornament balls. I'm going to wrap it up really well and hopefully nothing will break in transit.

Other than that, I didn't get much done. I pretty much just lazed around and watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I love Netflix!).

No comments:

Post a Comment