Monday, April 2, 2018

Weekly Mileage #54

Don't they look a bit uncomfortable? I've caught them like this several times in recent weeks.
River wakes up super early, so he still needs a nap most days. Ocean wants to skip his naps, but he's just not ready to yet: he turns into a puddle of screaming toddler right as I'm trying to make dinner.

Last week was another low mileage week, though I did manage to walk a couple miles on the treadmill. I'd planned on doing more, but I came down with a cold. Yep, I'm sick once again. On the plus side, each time I've gotten sick, it's been less severe.

influenza A > strep throat > cold

In between being sick, I'm still having a hard time balancing work time and exercise time. It seems I can manage one or the other, but not both. This is, of course, a problem, since I need to be exercising and making progress on my businesses. The last couple weeks I've been buckling down to finish some tasks that I've been avoiding, and I've made good progress on the social media aspects of my businesses. Not so much mileage progress, but as I said, one or the other, not both.

The weather continues to be interesting. A week and a half ago we had snow, a week later, we had temps in the high 70s/low 80s. Yesterday we were back down in the 50s. Gotta love spring.

Weekly Mileage
Friday- 2.00 miles walked on the treadmill
    total- 2.00 miles

3 hikes towards #52hikechallenge
51.60 foot miles towards #365milechallenge
45.00 bike miles towards #365milechallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment